We are looking for a motivated, passionate person who is enthusiastic about excellent UX/UI design
and can provide innovation and aesthetics to our client's projects. You will work closely with development
teams in an agile environment to design interfaces & experiences that are flexible enough to solve customer
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the project manager to design features that meet key business and user goals.
- Create flows, wireframes, and interfaces for mobile and web apps.
- Create prototypes in Figma to help the clients to make better decisions.
- Help the development team with the assets in Figma itself with proper dimensions.
- Minimum 6 months to 2 years of design experience.
- Good knowledge of design principles and an eye for details.
- Proficient in Figma and practical knowledge of adobe photoshop.
- Practical knowledge of web & mobile layouts, typography, colour theory, illustrations, app icons, and many more.
- Should have one live project and a good Behance portfolio which showcases your creativity.
- Knowledge of creating flows, wireframes and other UX documentation is a plus.
- Should have an analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
Evoqins is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace.
It is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, nationality, gender,
sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status.
Job application send successfully